    RE: SRP vs PKI for authentication

    Such is life.  The alternative of allowing implementers to choose
    to implement one of SRP or PKI as the "MUST" mechanism results in
    an implementation that chooses SRP and doesn't implement PKI failing
    to interoperate with an implementation that chooses PKI and doesn't
    implement SRP.  This is not acceptable, hence there has to be at least
    one "MUST" mechanism that everyone has to implement.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500

Last updated: Mon Nov 19 13:17:54 2001
7853 messages in chronological order