    questions on iSCSI draft

    Hi,

    I am reading through the iSCSI draft, and a I have a
    few questions. I would appreciate if someone
    clarifies:

    1. The default value of FirstBurstSize (amount of data
    that can be included immediate with a commdn) is 128
    units, and that of DataPDULength (amount of data in a
    DATA-only PDU) is 16 units. If a target can accept 128
    bytes of data immediately with a command, do we expect
     that the same target will only accept less number of
    units in a later PDU? Why? Should the FirstBurstSize
    not be less than DataPDULength and not vice versa?
    (asme argument holds for initiator, since both can
    specify this option).

    2. If a target has sent more than one R2T PDUs, and
    DataSequenceInOrder is "no", then can the initiator
    interleave data between the two sequences? It seems
    that the target should be able to distinguish between
    the PDUs belonging to the two sequences using the
    "Buffer Offset" field, and the spec does not prohibit
    the initiator from sending two sequences
    simultaneously.

    Thanks,

    -Subbu