    Re: iSCSI: data and data sequences for Read

    Lakshmi Ramasubramanian wrote:

    > MaxBurstSize applies both to the initiator and the target. When
    > initiator
    > sends data (WRITE) it limits the sequence to MaxBurstSize.

    I don't believe it is the initiator's responsibility to chunk outbound
    data sequences into MaxBurstSize chunks. It is the target's
    responsibility to ensure that it does not request > 'MaxBurstSize' bytes
    of data in any R2T that it issues.

    - Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao