    Re: FCencap: List ALL SOF/EOF codes

    I vote for 3) as well. I still feel it would be useful to have a sentence in the introductory scope section (1.) to crisply define the FC scope  (and discourage anyone else from falling into this rathole). Minimally, such sentence could be a forward pointer to the SOF table near the end, with supporting T11 citations (including FC-MI if this is the most authoritative doc we have got).

    thanks
    -franco