    RE: iSCSI: Clarification (again) for Task Management Commands

    Somesh,

    9.4 makes sure that even commands that dod not arrive yet at the target
    will not generate any additional responses.
    The words I added to task management are meant only to clarify how an
    implementation is supposed to handle status that might be still in flight
    - i.e. initiator must mark the task as aborted but keep it patiently (to
    avoid an ITT reuse) untill status arrives (or is certain not to arrive
    anymore).

    Julo

    "Somesh Gupta" <somesh_gupta@silverbacksystems.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu