    From: Black_David@emc.com [mailto:Black_David@emc.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:24 PM
    To: muralir@lightsand.com; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: FCIP: RE: FCencap: List ALL SOF/EOF codes

    IMHO, you're both right.  I have no problem with referencing a
    major stable version of an evolving T10 or T11 document (e.g.,
    iSCSI will almost certainly have to do this for SAM-2).  I also
    consider FC-MI to be authoritative due to both its interoperability
    focus and the expectation that it will be a de facto standard
    in the industry independent of its procedural situation in T11.

    I definitely want to see a reference to FC-MI, as I think
    it's significant that a T11 interoperability document
    prohibits Class 1 service.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500

Last updated: Tue Nov 13 19:17:36 2001
7797 messages in chronological order