    Re: iSCSI initiator availability for Windows ?

    Dave,

    There are many windows initiators available. I know for certain that IBM
    has one for W2K and there are several others.
    I will try to find out which version is available. I know that the version
    tested at the UNH Plugfest conforms to 08 but I do not know if it was made
    available to the public.

    Julo

    "Dave Francheski" <davef@seven-systems.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu