    RE: iSCSI: IPsec tunnel / transport mode decision

    No, this issue never got rough consensus. The statement was
    put there just to provoke the discussion. And before the thread
    of the security draft official positioning is awaken - an effort
    will be made s.t. it will not include any normative text that
    doesn't match the protocols standards normative text.

       Ofer

    Ofer Biran
    Storage and Systems Technology
    IBM Research Lab in Haifa