    RE: iSCSI: current UNH Plugfest

    Bob,

    I assume that your statement about request sense refers to a data-in PDU
    not a data segment (e.g., not the data segment of a response PDU).
    Normally a request sense will result in a single input PDU - a Data-IN
    including also the good status for the request sense (if the implementer
    had enough goodwill to collapse the 2 phases).

    As for the MUST the paragraph has already a MUST (MUST support autosense).

    Julo

    Robert Snively <rsnively@Brocade.COM>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    31-10-01 22:39