    Re: iSCSI minimum PDU length

    Steph,

    512 is a good number for full feature phase if we stay with the current 8k
    during login (you have no framing anyhow during login - don't you?). The
    large binaries used by the security negotiation can become an issue
    otherwise.

    Julo

    Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu