    RE: iSCSI: Login authentication SRP/CHAP

    Bill,
    This was all discussed in Irvine, we need to move on to things which will
    help us close the Spec.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Bill Strahm" <bill@Sanera.net> on 10/19/2001 08:35:59 AM