    RE: Question on security document

    Hi:

    I'm in agreement with the idea that the authoritative requirements are those
    explicitly spelled out in the protocol specs and not by reference to an
    informational document.  My expectation was that the informational security
    spec being developed by the design team would provide the *language* or at
    least a clear statement of the requirements to be incorporated directly into
    the protocol specifications.

    Charles

Last updated: Thu Oct 18 19:17:25 2001
7289 messages in chronological order