    RE: Question on security document

    Bill,

    > you are required to have all of your dependacies
    > at your level of standardization or higher

    For iSCSI the references to the security document
    definitely do not create a dependency.  e.g.:

    "Further details on typical iSCSI scenarios and the
    relation between the initiators, targets and the
    communication end points can be found in [SEC-IPS]."

       Regards,
          Ofer

    Ofer Biran
    Storage and Systems Technology