    RE: Question on security document

    Hi:

    I had assumed that one goal of the document was to set forth the language
    necessary for each spec to pass muster with the IESG in the realm of
    security.  If that's correct, I'm concerned that the suggested change may
    compromise that intent.

    Charles

Last updated: Thu Oct 18 11:17:33 2001
7277 messages in chronological order