    Re: iSCSI:Changes in Loging Negotiation

    John,

    You are right technically.  I assume that for the plugfest that was the way people implement this anyhow.
    The only difference is that the previous text did no mandate this behavior while the current test is strict (beyond what I judged as necessary). To help I am going to post on my site a pdf called 8a - that will be an errata to 8 with changes
    marked.

    Julo

    John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu