    RE: iSCSI:Request/Response Ordering

    While Ed's note is correct in the main, I believe the behavior specified in
    SAM is not the only determinant of ordering behavior.

    Strictly speaking, the ordering guarantees should also be a function of the
    device model. For example, the streaming device model may require that
    simple commands from a single initiator be processed in the order received.
    I don't know if this consideration is reflected in the device-dependent SCSI
    specs.

    Charles

Last updated: Mon Oct 01 18:17:15 2001
6949 messages in chronological order