    RE: iscsi : iscsi parameter default values

    I also agree with this.  It should be yes.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@ece.cmu.edu on 09/27/2001 09:50:21 AM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:
    Subject:  RE: iscsi : iscsi parameter default values

    The one that I have trouble living with is ImmediateData. This is important
    for low-end desktops and hardly matters for large boxes.
    As such I would suggest it stays as yes.

    Julo

                        "Eddy
                        Quicksall"            To:     "'Santosh Rao'"
    <santoshr@cup.hp.com>,
                        <EQuicksall@med        <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
                        iaone.net>            cc:
                        Sent by:              Subject:     RE: iscsi : iscsi
    parameter default values
                        owner-ips@ece.c
                        mu.edu

                        27-09-01 17:22
                        Please respond
                        to "Eddy
                        Quicksall"

    I like your defaults below.

    But, section 5 says:

     The initial Login request MUST include the InitiatorName and
     SessionType key=value pairs.

    Since SessionType is REQUIRED, naming a default would imply a possible typo
    in the spec.

    Eddy