    Re: iscsi : iscsi parameter default values

    I second the comments made by Charles. Most debates I've participated in for out
    of order delivery have been more theoretical than in practice. Given the
    tradeoff is significantly simpler/faster implementations for in-order delivery,
    especially at the low level hardware, I agree it should be EMDP=0;

    I also fully agree with the default login keys proposed by Santosh.

    -- James

Last updated: Thu Sep 27 13:17:17 2001
6809 messages in chronological order