    RE: iSCSI 07-95 Comment 1

    IEEE and ANSI have discovered that such misunderstandings
    and misinterpretations are so common that their convention
    is to explicitly define the
    behavior when a bit is "1" and when a bit is "0".  The classics
    are bits with a double negative, like "disable checking".
    I would recommend we consider following the same
    conventions, even if they are not explicitly required by
    IETF conventions.

    Bob

Last updated: Wed Sep 26 22:17:22 2001
6787 messages in chronological order