    RE: iSCSI 07-95 Comment 3 -Task Management

    An implementation can choose when in time it chooses to
    execute the task management command, but the effects visible to
    the Initiator must be as if it was executed in CmdSN order
    For example, if an Abort Task passes the task that it is
    supposed to abort on a different connection and the Abort Task
    has a higher CmdSN, the Target may immediately respond to the
    Abort Task, but in that case, it MUST NOT execute the
    "aborted" task when it arrives.  I agree that this could
    use some further explanation in the draft.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500

Last updated: Wed Oct 03 13:17:23 2001
6994 messages in chronological order