    Re: iscsi : Re : iSCSI PDU Formats

    It has been done already - Julo

                        Santosh Rao
                        <santoshr@cup.       To:     ips@ece.cmu.edu (ips)
                        hp.com>              cc:
                        Sent by:             Subject:     iscsi : Re : iSCSI PDU Formats
                        owner-ips@ece.
                        cmu.edu

                        26-09-01 20:49
                        Please respond
                        to Santosh Rao

    Julian & All,

    I support Bob Russell's suggestion below to split the CXnSG field into 2
    separate fields, namely, CS & NS. This keeps the coding and manipulation
    of this structure field simpler.

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    --