    RE: iscsi : default iscsi mode page settings.

    John,

    the firstburstsize will not be included in the SCSI device driver. It has to
    be done either by iscsi driver or any application passsing command to iscsi
    driver.

    Firstburstsize parameter depends on the buffer capacity of the Target and
    application client. In most cases this will be a limitation at target's end
    which has limited buffersize in which it can take the data from service
    delivery subsystem. The application client on other hand can keep queuing
    the requests and ask the data from the OS corresponding to the command.

    The role of SCSI driver is to pass the commands as it is to the lower layer
    in the stack. It does not probe any CDB, although it is fully capable of
    doing it.

    Regards,
    Sanjeev