    Re: iSCSI:Comment 1

    Please place the prefix "iSCSI:" in all your messages.

    Also, anyone that answers, please add the iSCSI: to your messages.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Thomas Dineen <tdineen@redswitch.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 09/25/2001 04:21:37 PM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu