    iSCSI 07-95 Comment 1

    GentlePeople:

    "3.2.1.1 X
    The X bit is used as a Retry/Restart indicator for request PDUs (PDUs
    from initiator to target). This bit is always 1 for response PDUs
    (PDUs from target to initiator)."

    "3.2.1.2 I
    The I bit is used as immediate delivery marker for request PDUs (PDUs
    from initiator to target). This bit is always 1 for response PDUs
    (PDUs from target to initiator)."

    - Reading the above paragraphs I do not get a sence of whether the
    X and I bits are active for a one or zero state. Please specify the
    logical function of both the X and I bits for both the one and zero
    states.

    Thomas Dineen