    RE: iscsi : default iscsi mode page settings.

    I thought you where concerned about "boot duration"? julo

                        "KRUEGER,MARJOR
                        IE                    To:     IPS Reflector <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
                        (HP-Roseville,e       cc:
                        x1)"                  Subject:     RE: iscsi : default iscsi mode
                        <marjorie_krueg        page settings.
                        er@hp.com>
                        Sent by:
                        owner-ips@ece.c
                        mu.edu

                        20-09-01 21:54
                        Please respond
                        "KRUEGER,MARJOR
                        IE
                        (HP-Roseville,e
                        x1)"

    I vote for making the exchange of some text parameters MANDATORY, with no
    defaults.

    Marj

Last updated: Mon Sep 24 13:17:19 2001
6692 messages in chronological order