    RE: iSCSI: ISIDs

    I overlooked putting the IPS group on my note to David, so let me re-post
    it with David's reply.

    David,
    First, it is not clear that you do not come up with others problems, a full
    circle tends to do that.

    I do not see any reason for changing, in the protocol spec., the layout of
    the TSID.  This kind of sounds like an implementation.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Black_David@emc.com on 09/07/2001 11:56:06 AM