    Re: iSCSI - Recovery Levels

    To those interested in this bit of editing confusion...

    Good news is that Julian and I are still thinking the
    same on error recovery plans for rev08 :-)  I misunderstood
    what Julian implied when he outlined only two levels, when
    we had 0-4 levels in London proposals.  Julian was
    in fact suggesting London proposals to be put in rev08.

    Apologies to Julian since my quick note of surprise seems
    to have surprised him.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka