    It is only a placeholder - I will put in a TBD there too!

    Julo

    John Hufferd@IBMUS
    03-09-2001 22:14

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    From: John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
    Subject:  Re: iSCSI - Recovery Levels  (Document link: Julian Satran -
          Mail)

    Julian,
    The way you have written it, only two levels can be specified, since level
    one contains all the currently know levels.  Perhaps, you need to leave
    some space between Zero and Everything currently known, by assigning
    Everything to be number 2, or, 3 etc.  If we define it to be the number 2
    for instance then it is possible that we only define 0 and 2 but it would
    leave room for a 1 if one was defined.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@ece.cmu.edu on 09/03/2001 06:59:38 AM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu