    Re: iSCSI connection recovery

    Sandeep,

    Retry over any connection was always the case.
    Commands can change allegiance only after a logout.
    The commands get quiesced anyway and you have to mark them ready for a
    retry anyhow (you don't want retry at arbitrary times to hit unpunished the
    target). After that it doesn't matter where you retry (same connection,
    another old one, a new one).

    The only new thing is command replay (after status was sent but before it
    is acked).

    sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com (Sandeep Joshi) on 28-07-2001 06:37:33

    Please respond to sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com (Sandeep Joshi)