    Re: iSCSI: data ordering

    Sounds reasonable - Julo

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> on 28-07-2001 04:22:14

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:
    Subject:  iSCSI: data ordering

    Julian,

    Rev 07 defines the text keys DataOrder and DataDeliveryOrder
    to distinguish sequence-level and PDU-level ordering.

    For clarity (since both have to do with data delivery ordering),
    can I suggest to rename them as - DataSequenceOrder and DataPDUOrder
    respectively?

    Also, both these are qualified by the sentence
         "The default is yes but targets MAY support no."
    I assume initiators have the same options (and not all initiators may
    support OOO data based on hardware constraints).

    I suggest stating it as: "Default is yes." as elsewhere.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka