    RE: iSCSI "bad practice"

    Works for me.

    Eddy

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:27 AM
    To: eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI "bad practice"

    Sure I can - I wanted to point out that such an answer will be harder to
    read (infer) on  a trace and I can change it to:

       For numerical (and binary) negotiations, the responding party SHOULD
       respond with the required key but the offering party MUST accept no
       answer as equivalent to answering with the default value.

    "Eddy Quicksall" <eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com> on 27-07-2001 16:37:27

    Please respond to eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com