    Re: iSCSI: Draft-07, Response Code conflict (2.4.3) (fwd)

    I assume Julian meant to send this to ips.

    Forwarded message:

    Subject: Re: iSCSI: Draft-07, Response Code conflict (2.4.3)
    To: cbm@rose.hp.com
    From: "Julian Satran" <Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com>
    Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:25:54 +0300

    Greg,

    Yes it is SNACK rejected. Command in progress shlould appear only as a
    Reject reponse (06) in 2.19.1.
    I've made the required correction.

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> on 27-07-2001 04:53:30

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:

    Greg,

    It is the latter - "SNACK rejected".

    Julian, may be we should remove the first listing, except stating
    the vendor-unique response codes.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka