    iSCSI Simplification: Something Radical

    We need to revive this topic, so I'm going to do
    something radical.  Would everyone who cares about
    simplifying iSCSI please send me a brief email with
    a list of the most important areas in which you
    think iSCSI needs to be simplified.  So that I can
    do something useful with the resulting email
    tidal wave, please follow these guidelines:

    - 3-5 items, no more.
    - 1 line name of each item.  A section reference to
    	the -07 draft may be included, but is not required.
    - Maximum of 2 sentences, 4 lines explaining WHAT
    	should be done.
    - Maximum of 2 sentences, 4 lines explaining WHY
    	it should be done.

    Emails not following these guidelines (especially
    any email with more than 5 items) will be ignored.
    Please keep in mind that brevity is a virtue.  Deadline
    is end of the day, Tuesday, July 31st.

    The most common items and the best WHAT/WHY explanations
    will go on slides for London, and there will be time
    on the agenda set aside for this ... yes, I know I need
    to get the London agenda done ...

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500