    Re: iSCSI: Case-sensitivity in iSCSI names

    Mark,

    Though we (NDT) had originally thought that having the names
    case-insensitive (because many names would be derived from IPnames, which
    are case insensitive), perhaps your suggestion is the simplest solution
    (both for implementation and specifictation).

    In short, I have no objections to making the name case-sensitive for all
    the reasons you mentioned.

    Jim Hafner

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 07/17/2001 09:28:52 PM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu