    Re: ISCSI MIB

    Michele-

    Targets (and the logical units that are behind them) are
    created at the SCSI level; iSCSI only provides addressing
    for these.  Since we don't have a way to create and destroy
    targets and LUs at the SCSI level (there's no SCSI MIB yet),
    there's not much point in allowing SETs in iSCSI, either.

    Most people are counting on using other interfaces, such as
    CIM, for doing this type of configuration, rather than using
    SNMP.  With any luck, we'll have some sort of effort (probably
    within SNIA) to define CIM models for these.

    --
    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke