    Re: FCIP Multiple Connection Management

    Charles, Sudhir,

    Please examine the title and first paragraph of Annex C
    (which encompasses pages 39 to 44).

    "ANNEX E - FC-BB-2 Inputs

      "This annex contains text from previous FCIP drafts that,
      because of the new model structure, probably belongs in
      FC-BB-2 [4]. As soon as the correctness of this annex is
      agreed, its contents will be transferred to a T11 document
      do be used in the development of FC-BB-2."

    The correctness of the annex (such as it is) has been agreed
    among the FCIP authors and the content of the annex can now
    be found at:

        ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/pub/fc/bb-2/01-342v0.pdf

    The annex will not appear in FCIP revision 04.

    I cannot guarantee that discussions on this reflector will be
    considered by T11 in its deliberations over FC-BB-2, although
    they probably will.

    Thanks.

    Ralph...