    iSCSI: ICMP for Notification?

    With my WG co-chair hat on, I want to discourage
    Doug's proposed use of ICMP as a bad idea - I
    can't imagine this ever making it to the IESG,
    let alone being approved by them.  Even the
    experimental SLP notification would be a far
    better approach.  Please do not spend any further
    list bandwidth on modifying ICMP specifically for
    iSCSI.