    RE: iSCSI Discovery and SendTargets

    Jim,

    Thanks for the clarification.  This seems like a reasonable optimization,
    but not something that one couldn't live without in practice.  If not, it
    doesn't appear to be much of an extension to the existing mechanism anyway.
    Perhaps if a 'named' target is used in the command it only returns info
    about that target...

    Paul