    RE: Unsolicited Data.

    If the initiator decides not to send immediate or unsolicited data when it
    has negotiated to do so, then the initiator must set the F-bit in the
    command PDU. This prompts the target to send R2T.

    I still agree that the spec should indicate that the initiator MUST use the
    resources it has negotiated. If it has negotiated the option to send
    immediate data or unsolicited data then it should do that to the limits
    allowed. If it has negotiated a PDU length, it must not send data PDUs less
    than the negotiated limit except for last one. While most implementation may
    do that for performance reasons, I would prefer defining this in the spec.

    -Ayman