    RE: FCIP: Multiple connections

    Venkat,

    > - the reverse direction frames are sent to the same IP address of
    >   the source of the forward direction.

    This would still not eliminate the need for the FCIP peers
    to maintain some sort of state information. They would still need
    to remember the IP addresss from which they received each flow,
    and make sure to use appropriate connection to send the
    reverse traffic.

    Imposing any rule other than rule 1 (Sec 5.5) would make the
    implementations more difficult, without any great benefit.

    I agree with you to some extent about the error recovery situation,
    but then, we need to come up with scenarios, to make sure that
    these additional rules solve a real problem, before adding
    them, and increasing the complexity of implementations.

    - Sriram