    Re: iscsi: Text keys

    Santosh,

    I understand your concerns.   I am also looking for a decent solution that
    will not break too much existing software.
    Of of them would be stating that mode set commands, although not rejected,
    will have no effect on the parameters (we can't limit them to login as
    those are unaware of such states).

    As for enquiry in text form - that could be introduced with some very
    simple syntax - like a key followed by a question mark (?) and answered by
    a key followed by an exclamation mark (!) but I wonder what will this new
    thing buy you ?

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 04-05-2001 02:55:21

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>