    RE: iSCSI: Canonical Targets

    Mark,

    That 'squirreling' depends on local storage which may not be available.  It
    seems there is going to be something that knows what the initial target
    should be outside the host otherwise there is no security.  If security is
    dependable, then automatic assignment should also be dependable.  The
    listing function should allow human intervention to alter the default
    assignments.  Once beyond the initial OS launch, confirming the target then
    makes sense.

    Doug