    RE: iSCSI Security rough consensus

    Josh,

    > I think if SRP were not used to key IPSec, then IKE
    > would be needed.  On the other hand, if IKE were available,
    > why would we need SRP to key IPSec?

    Both SRP and SRP_WITH_ESP_KEYING will be defined among the
    AuthMethods that can be negotiated in the Login, for now only
    SRP mandatory to implement. If one has ESP with IKE (or pre-keying)
    he can configure the negotiation not to offer/choose
    SRP_WITH_ESP_KEYING.  However, this option might be very
    convenient for non-IKE implementations.

       Regards,
         Ofer

    Ofer Biran