    RE: iSCSI: Canonical Targets

    I think a non-canonical target should respond to SendTargets. Some
    implementations may chose to drop the session to the canonical target after
    connecting to the target devices. If new devices become available, it is
    easier for a non-canonical target to respond with target names, rather than
    having the initiator relogin to the canonical target.

    -Ayman