    Re: iSCSI: firstburst and maxburst

    Julian,

    I wasnt referring to "0" in the text key value range but rather
    in the mode pages.

    I guess this question might arise in applications which interpret
    mode pages at the initiator or at gateways, and then convert them
    to-and-from TextCmds.

    Is it reasonable to assume that a zero in a mode page implies the
    corresponding maximum length allowed by iSCSI?

    -Sandeep