    RE: iSCSI Security rough consensus

    The end-to-end integrity checks are from a source fault zone to a
    destination fault zone.  What happens within a fault zone is implementation
    specific and beyond the scope of the iSCSI specification.  The litany of
    potential problems within a fault zone are interesting and are being
    addressed by various techniques all of which are again outside the scope of
    the iSCSI specification and clearly where many vendors will differentiate
    their product offerings.

    It would be beneficial to this workgroup to avoid mixing the fault zone and
    iSCSI requirements to avoid creating confusion or what may be construed as
    FUD.  The workgroup appears to be in consensus on where iSCSI integrity
    checking applies and the problems it addresses.  Unless there is something
    new to add from an iSCSI technical perspective in this area, may we move on
    to getting this specification complete so we can implement it and see if it
    really works.

    Mike