    Re: iSCSI : EnableACA

    Santosh - get through every CDB at a reset is not very practical - and I am
    afraid it will also be considered bad engineering - you want to clean
    everything up as it might be in a mess.

    Also the behaviour is inconsistent for commands in flight and those queued
    already :

    - for those queued already it is ACA if any in the queue is ACA (at least
    from your description)
    - for those in flight only if the first is ACA

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 29/04/2001 08:40:44

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>