    Re: iSCSI : Bridging missing CmdSNs and Abort I/O Error recovery

    I the hole is in the command queue and the task is just aborted the
    response to the abort task
    will unveil the fact that it did not reach destination.

    Initiator can recover from there in several ways - clear the task set, fill
    the hole with an iSCSI noop etc.
    The latter, I recall, Was sugested to you by Matt Wakeley a while ago.

    None of them require any changes in the spec.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 27/04/2001 04:56:26

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>