    Re: Target Reset

    Eddy,
    All that might be true of NT, but the Shark, and Symmetrix have many other
    clusters and non clusters connected to it.  The shark for example has 32
    different SCSI connections.  A target reset will effect every one, not just
    a specific NT cluster.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Eddy Quicksall" <ESQuicksall@hotmail.com> on 04/23/2001 02:02:33 PM