    Re: iSCSI : EnableACA

    Santosh,

    You read it wrong. It is all about initiators that do not have the right
    support for ACA.
    The will want to prevent new iSCSI target to act in their canonical manner
    using a tinny piece of code in the iSCSI miniport or low-level driver.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 20/04/2001 21:11:12

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>